Calcium hydroxide paste containing iodoform is used as a temporary or permanent filling material after pulpectomy. This paste is packaged in a convenient syringe to eliminate messy mixing. The addition of iodoform to calcium hydroxide improves radiopacity and adds an antibacterial agent to the paste.
Features of Neopex
- Excellent tissue tolerance.
- Durable sealing of the root canal due to the slight setting expansion.
- Its easy-flowing composition allows the material to adapt well even to morphologically complicated canals.
- Temporary & long term root canal filling material
- Pulp capping
- Weeping canals & exudation control
- Root resorption cases
- Periapical lesions
Advantages of Neopex
- Non-hardening oil-based paste
- Specially designed dispensing tips
- Easy handling and straightforward application
- Radio opaque formulation with Barium sulfate
- Best rheology gives a smooth and complete filling