- Composite restorations
- Adhesive cementation of inlays, crowns, bridges, veneers, posts & cores, splints, pit, and fissure sealing
- Bonding of orthodontic attachments (e.g. brackets)
Advantages of Neoetch Gel
- High etching rate
- Removes contaminants
- Aids wettability
- Achieves high bond strength
Features of Neoetch Gel
- Indicated for enamel and dentin conditioning
- Good thixotropy | Blue color
- Phosphoric Acid 37%
- Easy to remove with water
- 3 x Syringes with 3 gm Etchant
Neoetch Gel- 37% Phosphoric Acid Etchant Gel
This is available in packs of 2 now. Each pack contains 2 syringes.
- The blue color allows an excellent contrast, facilitates the visualization during the application and removal.
- Doesn’t leave residues after washed.
- Ideal viscosity for selective application.