Neoedta Gel – 17% EDTA Gel with 10% Carbamide Peroxide
- Ethylenediaminetetraacetic Acid (EDTA) – 17%
- Carbamide Peroxide – 10%
- Water Soluble Base: qs
Note: Silica free formulation
Not for ingestion
Instructions for Use:
1) Isolate the tooth by using a choice of the separation technique. Proceed with an access opening and identify the canals
2) Attach the unit dose dispenser with the Neoedta Gel syringe. Before use, always check for snug-fitting to prevent any leakage.
3) For better dispensing of Neoedta Gel, always hold the syringe in the palm firmly and use the pressure of the palm for controlled delivery.
4) Once you have identified the orifice, apply the Neoedta Gel into the canal opening using a unit-dose dispenser
6) Gently negotiate the canal with the help of endodontic files.
7) Always replenish with Neoedta Gel in between subsequent endodontic files.
8) Once the canal shaping is done, flush the Neoedta Gel out of the canal with sodium hypochlorite and distilled water.
9) Finish the bio-mechanical preparation with the choice of disinfectant to clean the canals.
10) Dry the canal and proceed with the choice of obturation technique.
- Store in a cool and dry place
- Store at a temperature between 5°C to 30°C
- Do not freeze
- Store away from direct sunlight