Neoendo Flex Glide Files
Neoendo Flex Glide Files are rotary endodontic files are glide path nickel-titanium rotary files in endodontics. They are used for establishing a glide path in rotary endodontics. The flex glide niti files ,are have enhanced flexibility and a small taper size of 2%. These rotary files have non ISO standard tip sizes. Neoendo Flex Glide files save time and effort for the dentist while decreasing the risk of undesirable procedural errors such as ledging, perforation, and transportation.
- Glide Path Preparation
- Small taper size (2%)
- 3rd Generation Rotary File
- Saves Time and Effort
- Neoendo Flex Glide requires 50% less time glide path preparation as compared to manual glide path files
- Unlike manual path files, doesn’t push debris in an apical direction
- NiTi files with Glod Thermal Treatment
- Works perfectly well in narrow, severely curved, and calcified canals.
- Key Specification
- Speed: 200 Rpm
- Torque: 1 Ncm