Locapex Five- Latest generation apex locator with fully digital, instantaneous measurement, combined with visibility angle > than 160°
Features of Locapex Five
- The two 1.5-meter medical cords are equipped with a labial electrode and an electrode in contact with the file; the set is autoclavable at 134°C.
- With only one start/stop button, the operation is immediate, and completely automatic without any adjustment or calibration.
- Thanks to its bio frequency measurement and its calculation microprocessor, the display indicates with high precision the apical distance.
- The approach zones are identified by differently colored luminous indicators and a progressive audible beep signal (adjustable) informs the practitioner about the file’s advancement in the canal.
- Two AA batteries (LR06) provide a 180-hour autonomy.
- The Locapex Five is equipped with a wear indicator and a battery economizer (Automatic stop after 5 minutes).
- Operates perfectly in dry and wet media: pulp, saliva, blood, pus, sodium hypochlorite, water, hydrogen peroxide, sodium chloride, etc.