Nickel-Titanium (Ni-Ti) rotary files are widely used for cleaning & shaping of permanent tooth.But when the same files are used in primary teeth the clinician finds that the long length (21mm,25mm,28mm,31mm) & high taper of these files makes working difficult. To solve this problem Neoendo has introduces Pedoflex Rotary Files with length 16mm & taper 4%.
- Simple file sequence for quick & easy treatment procedure
- Unique file design with efficient cutting efficiency & flexibility makes it compatible with all types of canals of primary teeth
- Speed: 350 RPM | Torque: 1.5NCm
- Pack of 3 files
Directions for Use
- Prepare the access cavity,identify & establish orifice of the canal.
- Explore the canal using #10,#15 k-files and determine the working length with the help of radiograph.
- Use the file in brushing motion:take the file passively to the point of light resistance & brush out of canal & repeat the procedure until working length is achieved.
- Always clean the cutting flutes after every few strokes irrigate the canal & recapitulate with the k-file.
- Use Pedoflex files with gentle touch,never force the file and always use the recommended speed and torque settings.